Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Regarding the AIM/FAR 2004

Got a few hours to kill? Need a nap? Try this book. Put me out like a light, sitting in the Burbank Public Library parking lot at three in the afternoon. I half-awoke a few times, sure that the kids were laughing at me. Maybe they were. I couldn't tell.

I did learn this, however: Shuffling about the library with swollen cheeks, a week's scruffy beard, unkempt hair and a general malaise gets me the exact same looks from cute high school chicks as does my everyday dashing self.

The only possible explanation, of course, is that I'm just that magnetic.

And it's nice of them to glance quickly away and not look back. Polite. It's a bit awkward to have everyone constantly undressing me with their eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home